At MedX Med Spa in Plantation, Florida, our compassionate pain specialists know how disruptive chronic pain can be in your life. We are committed to helping you feel better and live your life to the fullest without allowing pain to interfere. We provide a comprehensive host of services to help you better manage your pain and will work closely with you to tailor a plan customized just for you.
Compassionate Pain Management Services Offered Through Caring Hands
Our pain management experts tailor a personalized treatment plan for each of our patients. We will consult with you about your pain experience and your medical history to better understand your pain journey. We seek to restore your quality of life by providing services including:
Our pain management specialists will consult with you about the physical and emotional challenges pain currently has on your life and develop a custom plan to address them. Medication can often alter your experience with pain. Some options may include:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines – These types of medicine inhibit certain enzymes in the body to help reduce pain and inflammation.
- Steroids – These medicines are often used to reduce inflammation, which commonly couples chronic pain.
- Acetaminophen –This medicine is often used as a first-line treatment for mild to moderate pain, as well as for the treatment of osteoarthritis and back pain. It may also be used in conjunction with opioids to reduce the number of necessary opioids.
- COX-2 inhibitors –These medicines are similar to NSAIDs but they often do not have the same side effects. They are often used to treat arthritis and for various pain conditions.
- Anti-seizure medications – These medications are sometimes found to help relieve chronic pain and for conditions linked to nervous system damage.
- Anti-depressants –Medications that are used to help manage depression also sometimes alleviates pain and improves mood.
Many patients benefit from pain management therapy, which may include physical therapy and exercise. These methods help to accelerate the healing process and help patients restore their quality of life faster. We also offer clients cognitive and behavioral therapy to help the emotional aspect of living with chronic pain. We believe that holistic treatment is essential to improving the lives of our patients, and we strive to greatly enhance your experience through targeted therapies.
Contact an Experienced Pain Management Team in Plantation Florida
At MedX Med Spa, our pain management doctors have the experience and knowledge to recognize your symptoms of pain and develop a custom-tailored plan to address them. As the leading pain management clinic in Plantation and Broward County, Florida, we are recognized experts in this field who have helped countless patients drastically improve their quality of life. We look forward to helping you return to a life you love, too.
Contact us at 954-324-3074 to find out more information about our holistic services or to schedule a consultation.